I was 2-2 last week. Let’s see how I do this week:
- I like the Patriots over the Ravens, because I long ago learned not to bet against Tom Brady, even when he is facing the one team that could be said to “have his number”.
- I like the Seahawks over the Panthers. The sub-.500 Cinderella Story will not be able to withstand “Beast Mode”, Russell Wilson and the “12th Man”.
- Green Bay will beat Dallas because they are home and are the better team. It could go the other way though if Rodgers’ injury is worse than some are letting on.
- Similarly, the Broncos, being both the home team and the better team, will beat the Colts.
- BONUS COLLEGE FOOTBALL PREDICTION: Oregon over Ohio State.