- The Los Angeles Dodgers will defeat the Toronto Blue Jays in the World Series.
- Related to the above, the Blue Jays will win the AL East.
- Also related to number one, the Dodgers will win the NL West.
- The Braves will win the NL East.
- The White Sox will win the AL Central.
- The Brewers will win the NL Central.
- The Astros will win the AL West.
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. will be AL MVP.
- Juan Soto will be NL MVP.
- Robbie Ray will repeat as AL Cy Young Award winner.
- Logan Webb will be the mildly-surprising NL Cy Young Award winner, unless deGrom gets back sooner than expected.
- Bobby Witt Jr. will be AL Rookie of the Year.
- Seiya Suzuki will be NL Rookie of the Year.
- The Mariners will break their postseason drought, reaching as a wild card.
- The other two wild cards in the AL will be the Red Sox and Rays.
- Aaron Boone will be fired after failing to make the postseason.
- The NL wild cards will be the Mets, Giants, and Padres.
- Shohei Ohtani will NOT pitch in the All-Star Game, but will be voted in as a hitter.
- LEAST-BOLD PREDICTION: The Orioles will stink.
- BOLDEST PREDICTION: The Miami Marlins will actually be pretty good and remain truly in the playoff hunt into the final week or two of the season.