So, September is going on now, October will be here before you know it. So here are some things to keep an eye out for during the coming month:
- At least two Bizarre Baseball Culture installments, including a very special issue in which the 2001 New York Yankees are ordered to defeat invading aliens, more or less, so that Cal Ripken Jr. can retire in peace.
- The European Championships are coming up soon, and those will of course factor into the Continuum Baseball Rankings.
- More stuff at Hall of Very Good.
- The usual “MVP of Yesterday/The Weekend” feature
- And maybe the first Bizarre Non-Baseball Culture