After being distracted for a bit, I’m changing up my schedule- expect an “Avengers”-themed Bizarre Baseball Culture by this time next week at the latest.
Due to the good reason of… I haven’t finished it yet… the Bizarre Baseball Culture for this week has been delayed, probably until tomorrow night.
A new Bizarre Baseball Culture is coming either later today or early tomorrow…
So, I know I didn’t end up putting my “no explanations given” predictions last Friday, but I swear I am not falling back into one of my long hiatuses. In fact, I have a few things in the works.
These are just things I have in the works- there is nothing stopping me from just writing something spur of the moment, as I did with the Mike Trout and trout post.
DEFINITELY coming this week:
- “No explanations given” predictions for the 2019 MLB season
PROBABLY coming this week:
- A “Bizarre Baseball Culture” look at a public domain comic
IN EARLY APRIL:
- Updated versions of my Shazam/Captain Marvel “Bizarre Baseball Cultures” in honor of the release of the Shazam! movie.
- A “Famous for Something Else” installment
IN MID APRIL:
- A “Bizarre Baseball Culture”-adjacent post
IN LATE APRIL:
- Probably an Avengers-related “Bizarre Baseball Culture”
So, yeah… stuff is in the works.
So, as the Baseball Continuum has a semi-reboot, you may be wondering what is coming up. So here’s a calendar:
By the end of Monday at the latest (the 18th), there will be the Bizarre Baseball Culture I teased yesterday.
By next Friday (the 22nd), you’ll see my no-explanations-given predictions for the year.
And there may be some additional stuff if the opportunity hits.
I have two things in the pipeline: an Out of the Park Baseball post, and some thoughts on how baseball can be better.