Due to the WBC and Zelda, I’ve fallen a bit behind on what I wanted to do. But, rest assured, the next installment is coming soon and is in progress!
This week’s “Baseball Continuum Weekly” is delayed due to the fact I had computer issues earlier this week.
Stay tuned in the coming days, however, for the start of our look at the baseball episodes of Power Rangers.
Originally, this week’s installment of Baseball Continuum Weekly was to be a Bizarre Baseball Culture. But after remembering that the WBC rosters will be released tonight, I’m changing course. Sometime later this week you’ll see an early WBC roster analysis, and NEXT WEEK you’ll see a Bizarre Baseball Culture.
Over at Hall of Very Good, the latest “Wisdom and Links” looks at curses, and whether their breaking might actually be a bad thing. Check it out.
Well, I am back from Chicago (and Milwaukee) and so I’m going to get back to the blog. I had a great time, and you’ll see some of the pictures from my time there in the coming days and/or weeks. In addition:
- Later today, there will be the post of MVPs of the last few days.
- There was a LOT of WBC news while I was gone, so I’ll be getting caught up on that.
- I’ll also be having more WBC projections.
- And, finally, there will be another Bizarre Baseball Culture and another installment of International Baseball Culture, although those don’t have hard dates yet.
A word on this week and an announcement:
- First off, starting this Friday I’ll be going to Chicago and Milwaukee for a whirlwind 3-and-a-half-day trip featuring three MLB stadiums, a few museums, and who knows what else. As a result, the Baseball Continuum will probably be on a brief hiatus.
- However, before then, there will be a BIZARRE BASEBALL CULTURE. It was supposed to be this weekend, but I forgot it covered two issues of a comic book so I didn’t set aside enough time then.
- A late-but-needed feature about baseball stadiums and Pokemon Go.
- And, of course, there will be MVPs of Yesterdays until my vacation starts.
Over at Hall of Very Good, “Wisdom and Links” has finally returned! It looks at the meaning of Olympics baseball. Check it out.