It’s now almost two days since the last post of the 2016 Blogathon went up, and we are at $610 dollars, over $110 over our $500 goal for Roswell Park Alliance Foundation and Roswell Park Cancer Institute. That is great, and I have a lot of people that I have to thank: the various people who have contributed books and other possible giveaways (I’ll be letting you know the winners once the donations are done), the people who donated, and, of course, the many people contributed pieces to the Blogathon.
However, the drive is not yet over! As I mentioned in the previous paragraph, the donations are not yet done! They are open until Super Bowl Sunday! And remember, if you donate, you have a chance to get…
- Playing With The Enemy by Gary W. Moore
- A “Living Baseball Card” mini-documentary on Andre Dawson
- 2007 AAA Baseball Heroes comic
- Signed copy of 501 Baseball Books Fans Must Read Before They Die by Ron Kaplan (contributed by Kaplan)
- Wild and Inside by Stefan Fatsis (Contributed by Kayla Thompson)
- Signed Copy of The Baseball Codes by Jason Turbow and Michael Duca (contributed by the authors)
- One of three copies of Out of the Park Baseball (Contributed by Out of the Park Developments)
- Hank Greenberg: The Hero of Heroes, by John Rosengren (Contributed by Sean Lahman)
- The Last Hero: A Life of Henry Aaron, by Howard Bryant (Contributed by Lahman)
So, please, donate!
And, what’s more, I am proud to announce that THE BASEBALL CONTINUUM BLOGATHON FOR CHARITY WILL RETURN IN 2017.
But, again, until then… DONATE!