Did you read the first part of the 162 things yesterday? If not, you should. Go below the jump for today’s things:
63. No MLB team will win as many games in a row as the Miami Heat did (not surprising, as no team in modern baseball history has).
64. Charlie Manuel will hint at retirement.
65. Connected to that, Ryne Sandberg will be confirmed to be the Phillies manager-in-waiting.
66. Ozzie Guillen will randomly show up somewhere for some reason.
67. Jose Altuve will be the lone Houston All-Star.
68. Giancarlo Stanton will be the lone Miami All-Star.
69. Joe Mauer will be the lone Minnesota All-Star.
70. Robinson Cano will be the lone Yankee All-Star starter.
72. People will complain about the fact that Derek Jeter isn’t an All-Star for a game in New York City.
73. Scott Kazmir‘s amazing comeback won’t last beyond mid-season.
74. Jason Giambi will announce his retirement.
75. Something will happen that hasn’t happened before.
76. Terry Francona will be cheered upon his return to Fenway as Indians manager.
77. Diamond Joe West will lead the league’s umpires in ejections.
78. Fuller plans for more Instant Replay will be announced by season’s end.
79. A blown call will cost a game.
80. The will be an unassisted triple play. No, seriously, I’m predicting that.
Halfway there…. come back tomorrow for more predictions for the 2013 season!